Monday, July 20, 2009

Joshua

Tonight, I am thanking God for Joshua R. while he serves the Lord on our property in Honduras.

Ever since I have known this young man he has touched my heart. Talk about the heart of a servant, JOSHUA has one. My very first memories of him after he came to our church were ones of seeing him quietly doing jobs around the church. He didn't say much or even look up much from his work, he just went about the task at hand for the glory of God.

As all of us at RRC know, right now, he's serving the Lord again in Honduras and has been there for weeks now. As I read his daily blogs about what he's accomplished there for the day, my heart leaps for joy and pride in a young man who takes the act of serving so serious.

Thank you Lord for JOSHUA. He's a man of God who delights himself in You and I can only imagine how You must be delighted in him! Bless him God, watch over him and keep him safe as he serves you in a faraway place.

No comments: