Sunday, July 5, 2009

FUN on the FOURTH!








What a wonderful 4th of July Darrel and I had with Butch & Kay and the kids! Took off for St. Augustine early afternoon to get there early, get good parking and stake out our "spot" to watch the fireworks from! Spent a leisurely day walking the streets, had a great dinner at Crab Grabbers, bought yummy goodies at my favorite chocolate shop and then headed back for the water to watch the fireworks.

Thought I'd post some of the shots I got. As the moon came out and shone on the water, it was breathtaking. It was a perfect night to be on the water watching fireworks and they were amazing! But better than that was the time spent with my family. I am so deeply grateful to God for my children and grandchildren. I know I say it all the time, but I just don't think we can thank HIM enough for our families.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day celebrating our FAITH, our FAMILIES and our FREEDOM. We sure did. May God continue to bless America!

No comments: