Friday, July 17, 2009

Assurance

I have an ASSURANCE that Darwin's theory of evolution is totally false...

I have an ASSURANCE that when I need to be hospitalized, my insurance will take care of the bill.....

I have an ASSURANCE that when I put the dead bolt on the front door, I'm safe inside......

I have an ASSURANCE that my GPS will correctly take me to my destination......

I have an ASSURANCE that when I sit in my rocking chair, it WILL hold me up......

I have an ASSURANCE that when I turn the key to start my car in the morning, the engine will fire and I'll be on my way......

ASSURANCE............ASSURANCE..............ASSURANCE...............

What do you put your ASSURANCE in?

There are many things in this physical world that we place our ASSURANCE in every single day. The list could be endless.

But today, the day I've been praying for and semi-patiently waiting for, has finally come! GLORY TO GOD!

Today, my friend Mary now has the ASSURANCE that when she leaves this temporary home here on earth........she'll make her journey to her forever home in heaven!!!!!! To have the ASSURANCE of salvation is the best ASSURANCE one could ever have.

We daily place our ASSURANCE in many things that will fail us. But God never will. We can be assured of a home in heaven when we put our faith and trust in Him.

Oh my goodness.....I'm still floating on a heavenly high from hours ago! I'm not sure my tires ever touched the road as I left her apartment and headed home.

God is so good! YOU are the only one True God and tonight, I praise YOU for the ASSURANCE of salvation that Mary now has. Knowledge of salvation is the ultimate ASSURANCE we can have and BLESS GOD........SHE'S GOT IT!

1 comment:

trish said...

She is blessed and so are you.