Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Full

Tonight, as I write, my heart hurts so bad for my friend and yet that same heart is so FULL of peace.

How can a heart hurt and yet be FULL of peace at the same time?

All I know is JESUS. Plain and simple....JESUS.

The same heart that can ache with hurt, pain and despair can also, IF that heart knows JESUS, can be FULL of Him and His love at the same time.

IF that heart IS FULL of Jesus love, then that same aching heart can be comforted, held, embraced, and be brought peace to it BECAUSE of Him.

Right now, I'm basking in His comfort and love because my heart hurts so badly. How thankful I am that I know Jesus personally and whenever I want to or need to, I can climb up in His lap, rest, be loved on and comforted and be made FULL again with His love.

Although I hurt, I am FULL and I thank Him for that.

No comments: