Friday, July 10, 2009

"Between Wyomings" by Ken Mansfield

This wonderful non-fiction book, winds it's way through the tremendously interesting life of the author. As you read "Between Wyomings" you will ride along with Ken and his wife Connie on an amazing journey of his past, before he knew Christ, and the present day, as a born-again Christian. Ken does a wonderful job recounting his life in the music industry for some 30 years.
As I read this captivating book, I enjoyed every minute reading about the lessons Ken has learned over the years, why the Lord allowed everything in his life to happen and what he's chosen to do with his life now. In paragraph after paragraph, I saw myself and often felt like he was reading my own mind. I too had experienced many of the same feelings from the time before I knew Christ.
I was deeply touched at the words of this humble man. His faith and what the Lord has brought him through, was such an encouragement to me.
I most definitely would recommend this book to anyone, especially those who were hitting their teenage years in the 60's. You'll understand why when you read the book.

No comments: