Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Word Pierces Hearts


Tonight, as the Word of God was preached by a visiting evangelist, I watched as the its' power fell across the sanctuary. It never ceases to amaze me at how when the simplicity of the Gospel is preached, it has the POWER to directly pierce the hearts of man.

I had the priviledge to speak with one young lady who came forward. What an honor to tell of the greatness of God...to tell of His power....to tell of His faithfulness...to tell what He's done for me personally and for ALL of us!

The Word of God has POWER and tonight, I had the honor of watching its' POWER move amoung our midst.

The Bible....the inspired words of our God given so long ago, continue to pierce the hearts of men. I'm so thankful that The Word never fails and never returns void.

Thank you God...thank you God...thank you God...for the love stories that you left us. Thousands of years later, they continue to have the POWER to change lives in all who will listen.

1 comment:

"Virtuous Wannabe" said...

What an awesome service that was! There is no power like the power in His name!