Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pennsylvania Faces of Love!





There are billions of faces all over the world...but these are some that are precious to me. First you'll see little Addie who is 6 months old. She is also in the bottom picture with her momma Christine and brothers Jake, Braeden and Kellan. The second picture is of my sister's son Terry, his wife Debbie and their little girl Hannah. Next is my sister Lou and her husband Terry, holding Hannah. Last is Lou's daughter Christine with her four named above.

It's nice to see them and have a peek at their world here in Pittsburgh, PA. Terry and Lou are just as proud of their grandchildren as all of we grandparents are.......BUT OF COURSE....Yaya and Poppa's grandkids are the best! (I know, I know....we grandparents ALL say that)

Although I love these faces here, I sure do miss the faces back at home that are the dearest to me. Yaya will be home soon!. I love and miss your hugs, sloppy kisses, hearing my named called by your sweet little voices, holding you, playing with you and just being in your presence. You make my life full and I am blessed.

1 comment:

debseveryday said...

Hope you are having a great time! I MISS YOU!! love you! Deb p.s. I went to a bead store yesterday and all through the store i kept thinking, "Oh, Barb would love that one, wow, I wonder what Barb could do with that one? cool, I wish Barb could see this one!" lol!