Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Tomb Was Empty!




Jesus said He'd come back in 3 days after His death and He did! What hope would we have if He hadn't? What joy could there be if He hadn't? What would life be like if we had no promise of a home in heaven?

How grateful I am that my sin debt was paid over 2000 years ago! On the cross of Calvary, my Savior suffered unspeakable agony. He carried the very cross He was nailed to and He endured suffering that we shall never know. He was spit upon, beaten and mocked. His blood ran down that cross to cleanse me from the filth of my sin!

Dear Ones....He did it for YOU....for ME....for the billions of us that inhabit this planet. He would have suffered this horrendous pain even if there'd only been one of us.

Such great love I cannot understand nor can I even comprehend. BUT...I believe it, every single word of what the Bible tells me took place on that day, I believe. What my Jesus did for me AND for you, is incredible. I can never repay Him for His sacrifice for me but because it DID happen, we have HOPE!

One day I will see Him face-to-face and on that day, I shall thank Him for giving everything for such a worm as I.

HE IS RISEN...HALLELUJAH...THE TOMB WAS EMPTY and HE HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE!!

No comments: