Monday, April 27, 2009

Giggles!

Today, my 5 year old grandson wanted to show me how he was learning to read three letter words. I was amazed at how he was sounding out the first, second and third letters to then be able to say the word. With each word he sounded out, I would carry on about how good a job he was doing and then I would playfully bump him on the shoulder and make him laugh.

As this pattern repeated itself over and over, he got sillier and sillier! The giggling was wonderful! The three of us just died laughing at how funny he was being as he sounded out a word but then called it something completely different. I know it doesn't sound funny now, but it sure was then.

Giggling is one of God's sweetest little unwrapped presents that He's given us. A simple little giggle can brighten a day, change your attitude, lift others up around you and can definitely be contagious!!

Even little ones can laugh at themselves....shouldn't we learn by their example? I know life is tough, life is crazy and problems are many in this world....but remember....one little giggle can change your day!

No comments: