Monday, April 20, 2009

Memories Made










When Dorothy said, "There's no place like home...there's no place like home..." she meant it from the bottom of her heart. I feel those words myself, from the bottom of my heart. It's good to be back home again, in my own little place on the planet.

Here's my final posting of a variety of the pics I took while there....
Amish in their horse and buggy transportation...
Precious group of Amish women and children....
Some of the beautiful Amish countryside....
My sisters and myself....
The last bit of snow on one of the slopes at Seven Springs in the mountains...
One of Frank Lloyd Wrights homes called "Falling Water"...INCREDIBLE is the only word
Me and Pat behind sign at Cucumber Falls...
Cucumber Falls.....
Our last night together at dinner at the lodge.

So much I could write about all of these places, but I'll simply say I saw some absolutely beautiful sights and discovered some wonderful things while I was gone...but the most wonderful thing is to be home again.

Thanks to all of you who love me here at home.....it's good to be loved and missed by you and you just don't know how good it was to see some of your faces at church tonight. I love you all and truly...

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME.

No comments: