Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm Ready To Go!!!


As I throw all the last minute STUFF into my suitcase in preparation for a week in Pennsylvania, those 4 words have been going through my mind. Darrel has asked me several times if "I'm ready to go" and I have made the statement several times myself.

Ready to go.......Ready to go......Sure, I'm ready to go on my trip....BUT....

Are YOU ready to go???

Yep, I'm talking about a trip alright, but not one that you will ever come back from. Can you say you're ready to leave this earth if you died today? Do you know, that you know, that you know that your home would be in heaven after death?

As I prepare to leave Florida and fly to Pennsylvania, the Lord reminded me today that yes...."I'm Ready To Go." Should He call me home while I'm gone, I KNOW where I'm going and it's to a much better place and "I'm Ready To Go" whenever He calls me home.

Whoever you are that reads this, my prayer is that YOU are Ready To Go also...not just on a trip where you have to pack a suitcase either. Life is short and time is flying by.

Lord bless whomever reads my ramblings and I pray that YOU can say "I'm Ready To Go."

"You too, be READY; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour that you do not expect." Luke 12:40

No comments: