Monday, June 8, 2009

Wellness Unappreciated


I am sick....more sick than I've been in a long time....high fever, aching ALL over, even my elbows hurt, vomitting etc. etc....

This is the first moment I've felt good enough to pick up this laptop and it's using all the energy I've got to write.

I hear myself in my mind saying over and over...I just want to feel good again, I just want to feel good again.

Funny, isn't it, how we "don't" miss a LOT of things until we don't have them anymore. It isn't until we loose them that we realize just how extrememly precious they are. Doesn't matter if it's our health or relationships or anything else for that matter. So much of our lives, we "UNAPPRECIATE" so many things. How about you? Who or what have you unappreciated recently????

Lord, help me appreciate everything and every person in my life.

No comments: