Friday, June 26, 2009

Have I?

"Oh Lord....today, HAVE I pleased you?

Today, HAVE I honored You in every area of my life?

Today, has Your glory shone on my face?

Today, has Your speech come out of my mouth?

Today, HAVE I been about Your business?

HAVE I let people know Who it is that brings me the greatest joy in my life?

HAVE I been Your servant today?

Time is short Lord. Soon, You are coming back for us who know You. Help me Father, to use my time on this earth with a solid and firm intention to make every precious moment of every day to matter for YOU.

HAVE I pleased You today Lord? I pray so.

2 comments:

AngelRhoden said...

Barb, I get so excited every time I look on my blog list and see you have something new! I go straight to it so excited knowing you'll have something that I need to read. He is good, I'm thankful He uses technology to allow us to get encouragement from others who love Him.

"Virtuous Wannabe" said...

Barb, this is part of my daily prayer time with God, that I can bless and glorify Him in all that I say and do....great post! Hope you are feeling much better my friend!