Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Faces

How sweet are the FACES of those we love, those we care about, those who are a part of our lives. Their FACES...they bring so much to our lives. Each of their pairs of eyes, their smiles, the way they turn their heads when you call their name. It's all a part of who they are to us and how our heart holds them.

FACES....

I had so missed the many FACES of those I love so much and to step back into our church tonight and see my family and my many friends warmed my heart and made me feel at peace inside.

FACES....

Of my children, grandchildren, daughter and son-in-law, my girls in my SS class, my dearest of friends and all those whom I love so tremendously. So many FACES. They all make me realize just how blessed I am and how much I am loved. To be loved by so many FACES....it's good, it's so good.

Thanks God for the many FACES in my life, each one who represents a life that is so dear to me.

No comments: