Saturday, June 20, 2009

Change

Why is CHANGE so hard? Why can't we overcome the sorrow, the feelings of not being able to do anything, when we face CHANGE?

Change is a struggle. It doesn't matter how young or old you are, CHANGE means that something is going to be different....maybe even your whole life as you know it will be different.

I've had to face a lot of CHANGE in my life, but then, so has everyone. Some more, some less than others.

I don't want things to CHANGE. That's a fact. BUT, things do CHANGE. How do I deal with it? How do I accept it? How do I live moment by moment dealing with the CHANGE?

I wish my heart didn't hurt so much. I wish I knew how to deal with how I feel. Oh, I know, I know.....the Lord Himself covers like a flood and cares for us and does what only He can do.....but still, I must live in the flesh.

And the flesh hurts.

No comments: