Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thanks PIGS!


Tonight, for the first night in 5, I ate something so good! Darrel went and got bacon and picked some of our tomatoes and made me a bacon and mater sandwich! I have had no appetite all this time, but today, I got hungry.

OH MY GOSH...you talk about good, it was the absolute best sandwich I think I've ever eaten. When you've had not much appetite all week and then when it does come back and you decide to eat something, the tastes explode on your tongue!

YEP...it was THAT GOOD!

It was so good that I want to officially thank PIGS all across this great land for giving us some wonderful pork to enjoy! I know you think I'm nuts, but I'm telling you, that bacon was the best I've ever eaten. Some pig someplace, gave his life so I could enjoy that sandwich.

THANKS PIGS and THANKS GOD that I am feeling a bit better!

No comments: