Thursday, June 18, 2009

He's Everywhere!

In the midst of fear...He's there

In the midst of the unknown...He's there

In the midst of indecesion....He's there

In the midst of pain....He's there

In the midst of lonliness...He's there

In the midst of every storm of our life and every peaceful season of our life....He's there

Today, as I sat waiting in the hospital for my dear friend Mary, I listened on my headphones to Chris Tomlin sing "How Great Is Our God." There in the waiting room, God spoke loudly to my heart.....I'M HERE....I'M HERE and I AM A GREAT GOD AND I AM HERE WITH YOU AND I AM IN THE PROCEDURE ROOM WITH MARY...I'M HERE.

WOW...God, as great and good and perfect as He is, loves us! US!!! Me and you....unperfect and pathetic as we are, HE LOVES US AND HE IS HERE WITH US WHEREVER WE GO! While HE sat with me and comforted me as Mary underwent her procedure, HE ALSO stood beside Mary and comforted her at the same time! OK....I know I'm not real smart but how does HE do it???

This I do not know. But what I do know is that HE'S EVERYWHERE all the time and He goes with us, each of us, constantly. This fact alone comforts me as well as brings me great joy!

HALLELUJAH TO THE RISEN LAMB! HE'S EVERYWHERE and this Chicago born and bred woman is sure enough thankful for that fact!

No comments: