Saturday, June 6, 2009

One Candle


In the darkest of nights, whether inside or out, ONE CANDLE can make a difference in feeling peace or fear.

The light of ONE CANDLE can dispell your fears and help you to see clearly that which you could not see before. The light of ONE CANDLE can light the way for your footsteps. The light of ONE CANDLE.....just ONE CANDLE can make a huge difference when the darkness comes and we're not sure which direction to go.

I want to be that ONE CANDLE for Christ. I want to show off His light to help lead those who are lost in the darkness to Him. I want to shine brightly for Him so that others are attracted to me because of HIS light that they see coming from me.

Where there is light, there is Christ. Where there is darkness, there is fear, hopelessness, uncertainness and confusion. Stepping into the light of Christ, pushes back the fear of the darkness. Help me Lord Jesus, help me be ONE CANDLE for YOU.


Lord, Make us instruments of your peace,
Where there is hatred,
let your love increase
Lord, make us instruments of your peace,
Walls of pride and prejudice shall cease
When we are your instruments of peace.

Where there is blindness, we will pray for sight
where there is darkness, we will shine his light
Where there is sadness, we will bear their grief
To the millions crying for relief,
We will be your instruments of peace.

No comments: