Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Simple Pleasures 10







SIMPLE PLEASURES seem to be ALL around me this week....if you know what I mean!!!

Day 4 with the grandkids was another fun one. They were all so worn out from the beach yesterday that they slept until I woke them up at 11:00 today. The only reason I woke them up was because we were heading in to Jax today to go see my daughter-in-law and grandkids there.

Had a great lunch at one of our favorites, Chick-Fil-A, then on to my daughter-in-laws apartment. They have a great pool there and of course, we were hardly in the door when we headed down to the pool. As you can see from the pics, they had a great time with cousin Natalie in the pool. We couldn't talk Bradlie into the pool and I didn't even get a picture of him but did have a great visit with him though.

As my son and daughter-in-law enjoy the sun, the sand, the island, the shopping, quiet moonlit nights and cruising on the ship...I don't envy them at all. We, too, are enjoying the beach, the pool, skateboarding, lunches out, pizza, all the YooHoo's we can drink, watching movies and laughing at stilly stuff (which I am the best at!) We've had a ball and although I look forward to going back to my own "quiet" house, I will miss being here with them 24/7.

Life is good....life is good and as I have said a million times before, I am tremendously blessed.

No comments: