Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Whispers of Hope

You know, I've never liked whispering. It always makes me feel uncomfortable whether I'm the "whisperer" or the "whisperee." I try not to whisper much for that reason. Obviously, there ARE times when whispering is appropriate but for the most part, I just don't like it.

BUT...there is a whisper that is always welcomed....it's the WHISPER OF HOPE when Jesus leans into my ear and shares His love with me, His encouragement and His hope. He also uses people to whisper love into my ear. Today, I received a phone call from a friend who simply called to check on me......

Her call was a "WHISPER OF HOPE" in my ear. She didn't want anything, she didn't need anything....she just called to check on me and tell me she loved me....

"A WHISPER OF HOPE"........

God, I thank You for your WHISPERS OF HOPE that You AND Your servants impart unto my ears. Today was a tough day Lord, but You whispered sweet peace to me. I love you.

No comments: