Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thanking God for Our Girls

Short and sweet tonight...

I simply want to thank an Almighty God for His mercy and His sufficiency tonight. He uses many things and many ways to display His love for us.

Today, He used 3 of our young ladies at RRC to whisper sweet peace to me. Every single act of kindness or tender word spoken in the name of Jesus, matters in the Kingdom of God, every single one.

Thank you Kim R. for dinner tonight. How wonderful of you to take time to come by.
Thank you Emily R. and Taryn S. for your offers of help and your humility.

When we, as youth leaders of the church, witness acts such as these, they give us great hope for the future of our church AND our nation. YOU three are exemplary young ladies, striving to live for Christ, walking the walk and NOT just talking the talk. I am so very proud of each of you and thank God that over the years, you have "gotten" what this "living for Christ" thing is all about. I have no doubt that God Himself took note today of the three of you and He must have grinned REAL BIG:)

Tonight, I am THANKING GOD FOR OUR GIRLS. What a joy you are and what a pleasure to know, love and serve Christ together with you. I love you all with all my heart.

1 comment:

AngelRhoden said...

I agree, Barb. So many of the young people bless me and I don't even work around them. I just see from far off things they do that show that He is working in them and it humbles me. Leaving me amazed at His faithfulness to work through willing vessels. I don't know if the young people know what a witness their dedication to Him is to the rest of us, but it encourages me to press on.