Monday, September 14, 2009

Unexpected Blessings

I love how each new day holds new UNEXPECTED BLESSINGS! Every morning when I wake, I anticipate what God is going to do within that 24 hour period and He NEVER lets me down!

This morning, I didn't even have my coffee in my hand yet when the phone rang. On the other end was one of God's precious servants, Paul D. As he began to speak and I listened to the reason for his call, my heart was just so deeply touched. I'm so excited about his willingness to serve and to do what God told him to do. THAT is simply what God asks us to be, willing. The possibilities are endless when we lay ourselves down before God and simply submit to what HE wants for us to do.

Tonight, I simply want to thank God for all those who are stepping up and just being found to be "willing" to serve, to bless, to work, to pray, to dig deeper, to listen, to care, to do the unthinkable, to help, to love.

UNEXPECTED BLESSINGS can be found in every new day. Thank you God and thank you Paul for doing what the Lord asked you to do.

No comments: