Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In God We Trust


IN GOD WE TRUST...

The official motto of the United States of America.

IN GOD WE TRUST.......

Our coins say it, our country proclaims it and calls it our motto!

YIKES.....sort of scary to me, given the fact that millions do not spend one moment in a days time putting their trust in God. They have forgotten that there even is a God, let alone put their trust in Him.

Tonight, I proclaim with ALL my heart that I, Barb, TRUST MY GOD.

IN GOD I TRUST...........and I do Lord....I trust You.....on my own, I am nothing...BUT....

IN YOU GOD, I PUT MY TRUST.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

this is very interesting. In ENC we are studying the pledge debate, whether or not we should remove "Under God" from the pledge. It's sad, but the only reason America is keeping it in there is because it displays "a part of America's heritage and tradition." That's pretty much all it is to America now. It's pretty sad.