Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Simple Pillowcase!





Think you need to buy expensive toys for your children? My precious grandsons prove that nothing more than A SIMPLE PILLOWCASE can turn you into a superhero and help you to fly FAAAASSSSSSSST through Yaya's house!

In the midst of any situation, children know how to make you smile! Easton and Titus LOVE getting a pillowcase (blue, of course!!) out of my linen closet, choosing the color of potato chip clip of their choice to hold the corners together at their neck, and then off they go......SUPERHEROES through the house!

Little baby Will even got in on the act, minus the pillowcase!

Tonight, I simply thank God for my granchildren, ALL of them, and the joy they bring to my life. I might feel the weight of the world upon my shoulders, but when any of them walk in the door.....I remember how "good" life really is.

Thanks God, from the bottom of my heart....thanks:)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

these are the cutest pictures EVER. sooooo adorable. :)