Friday, May 8, 2009

The Women In My Life

Tonight, I thank you God for all the women in my life. I am surrounded by godly women in my family and in my church. After spending an evening with about 85 of our women at church, my heart is absolutely fill to the brim. As I looked around the room at the ladies of RRC, I pondered the blessings of having so many women who love Jesus all together at one time! I could have laid on the floor and cried as I watched them laugh, pray and encourage one another.

I am priviledged to be a part of a group of women who I am so thankful for I could shout it out from the rootop! I don't deserve the dear friends I have, but they love me unconditionally and it is a joy to serve the Lord alongside of them.

Thanks God, for all the women at RRC. Each of them bring something different into my life and all together, they make my heart full. Thanks God, thanks. You are better to me than I deserve and thank you God for all these precious women. Please bless their lives cause they sure have blessed mine.

No comments: