Monday, May 4, 2009

Gifts from God

There's some things that just tickle the fire out of me and one of them is this....

Seeing a group of people all working together and each using their God-given talents to complete their task. That may sound silly to you, but to me, it's stuff to get excited about! I learned a long time ago that if you just ask people to move and work within their gifted areas, you're finished product will be wondrous!

It's so cool to me how God has gifted each of us with different talents and abilities. Every single one of us has been given a gift from Him. Our responsibility is to use that gift He's bestowed on us. It might be creativity, it might be music, it might be speaking, it might be mercy, it might be a lot of different things, but you have one! Each of us do!

Tonight I am so thankful for the many servants of Christ who willingly use their gifts. You bless me tremendously as I watch you serve. God sees your hearts and He is well pleased. May God bless you as we serve Him together, side-by-side in the body of Christ.

No comments: