Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Crushed but not Destroyed

Tonight, I am crushed in my spirit....but, in Christ, I am not destroyed.

What do you do when Truth is thrown to the wayside, discarded like a half-eaten apple? How do you deal with people who seek self satisfaction never thinking of others yet convincing themselves they are in the right and everyone else is in the wrong?

I do not know.

I only know Christ.

I only know HIS sufficiency and He tells me He is sufficient for me.

I can talk until I've run out of breath to those who refuse to hear Truth, but they shall never hear it as Truth because they are living in the darkness full of lies.

I'm crushed tonight, but I am not, nor will I ever be, destroyed.

I have Christ and in Him alone I place my trust and in Him alone, I will draw comfort to right the wrongs that have been done to me and those around me.

I only know Christ......and THAT....is enough.

No comments: