Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Believe

I believe in the Word of God

I believe in all the promises found within it

I believe in the faithfulness of an Almighty God

I believe I can count on Jesus when all seems hopeless

I believe that God can do what seems impossible to man

I believe that God knows the number of tears I have shed

I believe that God desires all to come to a saving knowledge of Him

I believe it is possible to never give up

I believe His arms hold me up when I am too weak to stand

I believe that He speaks to me when I call upon Him

I believe that heaven will be just as indescribably beautiful as the Word describes it

I believe He loves ME and He died for me

I believe ...

I believe....

I believe in God

And nothing or no one will ever take that away from me.

I believe in God and I will take my last breath one day, still believing in Him.

He is my everything.

No comments: