Monday, December 21, 2009

Their Names....

DJ & Sheryl, Butch & Kay, Summer & Dale, Coleby, Kyle, Blake, Charlie, Bradlie, Natalie, Ashley, Kayla, Lindsey, Amber, Madison, Butch, Karli, Easton, Titus and Will.

These are THEIR NAMES.....

These are the ones who my mind is stayed on.....these are THEIR NAMES...my children, their spouses and all my grandchildren. These names represent my life, who I am, what defines me....woman, wife, mother, grandmother.

Every single day of the year, their names are in my heart and on my mind but especially at this time of year, a yearning deep inside consumes me with love and deep emotion for each of them. Some, I have not seen for many years and I grieve the loss of them in my life.

These are THEIR NAMES. I love them so but more than anything, I wish them Jesus this Christmas season.

1 comment:

AngelRhoden said...

Just want you to know some of these are mentioned by name in our prayers. Love You.