Sunday, December 6, 2009

JESUS SAVES!

Tonight as our choir sang this song, my heart ached for the millions of souls across this globe that need Jesus...that don't either "want" to know Him or who have never heard about Him.

JESUS SAVES.....JESUS SAVES.......JESUS SAVES!!!!

"See the humblest hearts adore Him, JESUS SAVES...JESUS SAVES
And the wisest bow before Him, JESUS SAVES....JESUS SAVES
See the sky alive with praise, melting darkness in its blaze
There is light forever more in JESUS SAVES"

Lord Jesus, for the lost, tonight we pray. We pray their eyes would be opened. Time is short, life is short, the time is now. Oh God, please save not only those whom I love with all my heart but those whom I shall never meet across this world. My heart is heavy Father....they need You.

"that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."
Romans 10:9

No comments: