Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Please Pray for My Sister Mary Lou

Tonight, I simply ask you to pray for my sister. Many of you know that she will be having surgery at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, to remove a brain tumor. The surgery is supposed to last about 3 hours. Our other sister from California and I, will both be flying to Pittsburgh tomorrow, to be with our sister. We will stay a week with her on this trip.

I know that our God is able. Please, just pray for Lou and her family during this time. Pray for wisdom for the doctors and that every single hand that touches our sister is directed by God's leading. Pray for safe travel for my sister and myself as we fly out tomorrow.

Thank you all for your love, your support and concern during this difficult time for all of us. For those of you who would, her hearts desire is to receive enough cards to cover her huge dining room wall and windows. I have left her address on my SS room board and the church office has it as well if you feel led to send her a card.

I love you all and will continue blogging while I am there to keep those of you who are concerned, posted. May the blessings of God be upon you all and again, thank you for storming the gates of heaven on behalf of my sister.

"... for all things are possible with God."
Mark 10:27

No comments: