Monday, December 28, 2009

It's Not for Me to Question Why

As I prayed for my sister today, I found myself saying the above words..."IT'S NOT FOR ME TO QUESTION WHY." But, still, I do. I know God is in control, but I am flesh and my mind wishes I could understand it all on this side of heaven.

Tonight, I ask those few of you who read these postings, to continue to pray for my sister. She will begin chemo a week from today, January 4. The radiation will begin the following day and it is my understanding at this moment that it will continue daily for 6-8 weeks.

IT'S NOT FOR ME TO QUESTION WHY but it IS for me to pray. I humbly ask those who read this, to do the same, if I may so humbly ask. Thank you and may God bless you. Also, thank you to Donna Y. for inquiring about my sister and asking for updates to be posted here. Thank you to all of you who love me and care about my family. I cherish you.

No comments: