Saturday, December 26, 2009

His Bible Cover

"I can't wait till it gets dark so I can go to bed and get up and go to church with my new BIBLE COVER."

Precious words spoken by my 6 year old grandson. I can see him in his home today, deciding what he was going to carry within the cover. His little tablet with pen, of course, had to go inside and whatever else he may have decided was most important for him to carry in it.

HIS BIBLE COVER brought a smile to his face that I shall long treasure. When he opened it yesterday, the grin stretched across his darling face....."It's what I wanted Yaya...remember when I told you??"

As millions of gifts were opened across this country yesterday and probably many many millions of dollars spent, one little boy was thrilled with HIS BIBLE COVER.

How wonderful that one little boy could be so thrilled with something so insignificant.

My heart is full.

1 comment:

AngelRhoden said...

Excitement over what is most important! He uses little ones to remind us what is truly special.