Saturday, July 19, 2008

Me and "CUTIE"








Greetings from the beautiful state of California! When I say beeeeeutiful, I do mean beeeeeutiful! This area where my sister lives is paradise. The land is so beautiful and there are so many things to see and do you couldn't in a lifetime do them all! This morning, we are leaving for Yosemite and I can't wait!
Isn't "CUTIE" adorable!!!??? Alright, alright.....I DO realize that not ALL of you appreciate all of God's creatures on this earth, but I do! CUTIE is one of them. He belongs to my 5 year old great-nephew, Nico. He is so proud of his pet and of course, Aunt Barb had to give CUTIE some lovin! He is a Yellow Bearded Dragon and really is adorable, in a sense! Here's Nico with his prized CUTIE.
Next is a picture of my wonderful neice Meredith with her daughters Gabrielle and Kali. Aren't they adorable? This was taken right after their ballet class. They are precious. Here's Gabrielle doing her "plia" for me!
Next you'll see Taz, myself and Nico, just chillin out. They are the sweetest boys and I'm enjoying them so much.
Yesterday, Trish, Meredith and I had a girls day out. It was wonderful. We spent some time in Ross, buying shoes, of course, then had a wonderful lunch and headed to a gem fair. WOW, talk about a plethora of beads!!! It was great! Angel, you would have LOVED IT and I wish you could have been with to share in the fun! Then we headed into San Francisco. Here's a shot of the Golden Gate just as we were approaching it. The morning fog had not yet burned off and you can see it hanging in the air. Also a quick shot of the "Crookedest Street in the World." Walked around for a bit and then we had tickets to a hilarious show. Afterwards, we drove through China Town and thenn finished up the day at Cheesecake Factory. Got home around midnight after a great day.
This morning we are heading to Yosemite, where I'm sure I won't want to leave. You guys all know me, a nature freak if there ever was one! The display of God's splendor and glory throughout nature is overwhelming to me. I am amazed at how God put it all into place. Here at my sisters house the view is so gorgeous that just sitting out on the deck is a treat.
Well, all for now. We're getting ready to get out the door and onto the road to Yosemite. I'll post Tuesday when we get home as I don't think I'll have a way to post there and share pictures with you all. I love you, each and everyone. Meredith says to say hello and she loves all her cousins and Nico says he'd like to meet Easton! Those two have a lot in common. My heart aches for all of you, especially my grandchildren. Keep Yaya in prayer and know I am praying for all of you. Lord bless and keep each of you until I see you again. God is so good and I'm so blessed. I love you....Numbers 6:24-26.

2 comments:

debseveryday said...

Cutie is a cutie! I wish I was on the road with you to Yosemite! Have a blessed Sunday-we miss you! Love,Deb

"Virtuous Wannabe" said...

Oh Barb...this looks beautiful. I've always wanted to go to Yosemite. I hope you are having a great time!