Sunday, October 18, 2009

We Are Blessed


There is no doubt, WE ARE BLESSED at RRC! These are just some of the amazing youth and young adults who bless my heart whenever I am in their presence. Saturday at our annual Fall Festival, these Dear Ones in Christ were hard at work serving our community. Everywhere I looked, service was in action and I was so very proud of them and all the others of whose pictures I didn't get.

Truly, WE ARE BLESSED to have so many youth and young adults who are dedicated and committed to serving the Lord, in any capactiy. I do not edify them, I edify the ONE who deserves all the credit. It is the the LORD I see in them. I watch them stretch themselves to do more, to be more and to give more of themselves and my heart soars.

It is more than an honor to know and love them, it is a privilege. WE ARE BLESSED at RRC and my cup runs over:)

No comments: