Friday, October 16, 2009

Treasures of Dawn




IF you awaken early and sit out on my back patio, you're likely to witness the wonders of early morning. Of course, you must be a nature freak, as I, to fully appreciate it all as much as I do. For me, it is magic to sit out there as the sun rises, listen to the sounds of the morning come alive and watch as the creatures of God wake to the morn.

Each morning as I awaken, it's an opportunity for a new start, a fresh beginning and another day to do what we were created to do....WORSHIP OUR SAVIOR!

Squirrels are smart enough to do what they were created to do....each morning, they forage and spend their mornings gathering whatever they can find to eat.

WE were created to WORSHIP! Every morning we awaken is a new opportunity to do that which we were made to do. The squirrels know what to do, surely, shouldn't we?

One of the TREASURES OF DAWN is the knowledge that it's another new day to set our hearts and minds on things above and spend it worshiping the risen Lord! He is worthy and I am undeserving of another new day and yet, He freely gives it to me.

Father, You created me for worship....help me live my life out loud to You so that I may do what You created me to do. If the squirrels know what to do, then why shouldn't I?

No comments: