Thursday, March 19, 2009

Laughter!!!!!!

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really upset.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, and brought the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale!!

Bob has been missing since Friday.



I don't know about you....but I LOVED this!!! Isn't LAUGHTER the best?!! For me, it doesn't matter how corny, stupid or hilarious...I just love to laugh! If you know me, then you know I laugh at just about everything and if there isn't something funny going on, I usually try to say somethng funny or stupid just to get a laugh! When we laugh, our bodies release endorphins which make us naturally feel good. Gee....if you have any sense at all, don't you think that GOD created us that way???? He KNEW that laughter would make us "feel good." Which is why He tells us that a cheerful heart is like medicine to the soul!

It is impossible to feel sad when we laugh. In my own life, I know that laughter has carried me through many difficult times in my life and it has made the good days in my life even better! The ability to laugh in the face of adversity is a gift waiting to be unopened at any time!

Proverbs 17:22 says, "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength."

I'm so glad that laughter is a huge part of my life! Now go make stupid faces at a friend and see if you don't get a laugh or two! Those endorphins will come bursting forth inside of you and make you feel SO GOOD! :) :)

No comments: