Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The God of the Universe!


WOW....the universe....the whole entire universe....planet earth....where God placed human beings to inhabit.

The God who created every single thing...every molecule..

He wants to meet with ME every morning.....ME....a "nobody" in my own right but a "somebody" in Him.

"What is man, that you should exalt him, that you should set your heart upon him, that you should visit him every morning?" Job 7:17-18

Holy mackerel....I don't know about you but that blows me out of the water. The God who created BILLIONS of people, still wants to meet with ME!!!

HE KNOWS ME AND HE WANTS TO SPEND TIME WITH ME EVERY MORNING!!!

The God of the heavens and earth wants to move hand-in-hand with me...a frail human being in carrying out His plans on earth! I don't know about you but that takes my breath away!!! What are we as human beings that He should give us such a privilege?

Today, I thank my God...the God of everything...that He thinks enough of me that He would want to meet with me...to sit with me....to talk with me....EVERY MORNING!

Now that's incredible!

No comments: