Friday, March 6, 2009

"I Was Just Thinking About You..."

These are such simple words, but such sweet ones. Who doesn't like to know that they're being thought of? I don't know of anyone, do you?

In this busy world that we live in, time seems to rush by us. It seems I have barely gotten my day started when it's time for bed again.

Today, a dear friend let me know she was thinking about me and praying for me. That may not sound like much to you, but it meant the world to me. I needed that today and she had no way of knowing that, which makes the thought even sweeter.

Thank you dear friend, for loving me, for praying for me and for caring enough about me to take time out of your busy day to let me know.

The next time someone comes to your mind....let them know.....it'll make their day.

No comments: