Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome "Will Asher Johnson!"




Welcome to the world Will! I'm sure just about everyone has heard by now but for those one or two of you who haven't, baby Will came into the world at 5:01 on January 31, his Aunt Kay's and Aunt Susans birthdays!!! He weighed 7.4 lbs and was 19 in. long. Naturally I would say he's adorable...BUT HE IS!!! Our families rejoice at his birth AND that Summer made it to the hospital with an hour and 16 minutes to spare before he made his arrival!!!!:)

Big brother Easton adores him but big brother Ty could care less! We haven't as yet been able to convince him to give him a kiss and when asked if he wants to, he politely says, Uh uh. That means NO! He's not interested in him at all! Whereas all the rest of us have clamored to be near him, kiss him, hold him and just introduce ourselves to him, Ty is content to steer clear and just play with Poppa!

Thank you to those who prayed for Summer. God was good and he is a beautiful little boy. Naturally should anyone want to see more pictures....just ask as I think I've taken a couple hundred at least!!!!

Thank you God for this perfect little gift from above...you have been good to us.

5 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Mrs. Barb, he is soooooooooo cute!!
I can not wait until i get to meet him, and I'm so glad that Summer's doing good and Will was born healthy!!!!!! He is adorable!!:D

Michele said...

He is adorable Ms. Barb. I see alot of Mr. Darrel in him also. Love you and give him some kisses from us!

debseveryday said...

What a sweet boy! We can't wait to meet Will! Love you bunches!!! Deb

Wyatt Milton said...

Ms. Barb, he is so adorable. Congradulations!!

"Virtuous Wannabe" said...

WOW....she went that fast huh? I am so amazed at her and so proud....he is the cutest little thing....Summer somehow seems to make pregnancy look easy....she tells you she's pregnant and then next thing you know, she's having the baby....I think she is just the absolute coolest person! No drama in that girl....give her and Dale a big hug from me and tell them I said "congratulations!"