Friday, January 30, 2009

"I Love You" from Heaven



As you can see from the date on the picture, this was taken last summer. Amber and I were rounding the corner towards her house when she shouted for me to look to the sky. I stopped the car and couldn't believe what I saw.....a huge heart! I happened to have my camera so I took this picture before the clouds changed their formation. We both sat there and marveled at the heart in the sky. I know I may be stretching here, but I felt like God was saying "I Love You" from heaven!!

Our God is magnificent, glorious, superceding anything we can imagine, indescribable, incredible and all powerful. I choose to believe that our magnificent God was telling me He loved me that day. Never in my life have I seen a cloud formation like this and I look a LOT at the sky! All I knew to say was, "I Love You too Lord."

Tomorrow, take a look at the sky and see what wondrous things you can behold.

"Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from heaven above
With wisdom, power and love
Our God is an awesome God!"

1 comment:

Wyatt Milton said...

Wow, Ms. Barb, that is an amazing picture, great that you had a camera with you. Hope you have a great day with your new grandchild. God Bless