Thursday, January 1, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!



"Oh the weather outside is frightful
But my dear you're so delightful
But as long as you hold me tight
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!"

Oh man.....how I MISS the snow:(
It's January 1 of 2009 and where I was born and raised, I'd be building an igloo right now. Then I'd be off to iceskate and then on to the hill to go sledding! I can close my eyes and hear the crunch of the snow under my feet and feel the cold in my fingertips and toes right now! It hurts so good!!!!!!! Those were the days.

I just can't help myself, I miss cold weather AND SNOW! It just isn't right when it can be January and there isn't snow or at least COLD and I mean COLD weather!

Ah well.....at least I can dream by looking at pictures, can't I???

No comments: