Friday, January 9, 2009

She'll be His Best Friend


Back in October, I posted a picture of myself and my best friend, my dog "Whiskers."
I'll never ever forget that dog. He meant the world to me.
For Christmas this year, Easton got a yellow lab puppy, which he named "Daisy". Within just a few days, she became his best buddy...or maybe I should say HE became HER best buddy. I'm guessing his love and friendship for her will grow over the years but hers for him was instantaneous. It's just so cute to me. She follows him everywhere and it's obvious that she has attached herself to him. I can see her in my minds eye watching over him, playing with him and being a great little buddy for him in the future. She's going to be a great dog and I could sit for hours and just watch the two of them. As he and I roamed their land behind their house the other day, Daisy romped right beside him. If he stopped, so did she. If he climbed up the dirt pile and sat down, she too climbed up and sat down beside him. In fact, that's where they were sitting when I took this picture. It just tickled the fire out of me!

Daisy and Easton...they're going to be a pair! I think they were made for one another. You're a lucky dog Daisy.

No comments: