Monday, February 9, 2009

People Pleaser

I'm sure many non-animal lovers will argue with me on this, but I often think dogs are MUCH smarter than people. People take advantage of each other, aim to please only themselves and hardly ever listen attentively. Human beings are so selfish and self-seeking. Whether we want to admit it or not, it's true.

My new Golden Retriever, Wrigley, knows exactly how people SHOULD treat one another as it's her daily way of behavior. She WANTS to please me and desires nothing more than to make me happy. She will sit at my feet and stare at me just waiting for the next command to show me she can obey and make me happy.

Wrigley is a People Pleaser....too bad PEOPLE often forget that being good, kind, compassionate, interested and attentive is how PEOPLE should act!

Ah well....at least Wrigley's got it right. WAY TO GO GIRL!!! :)

No comments: