Monday, February 23, 2009

"That's All She Talks About!"


The title above may not sound as though it would mean much to you, but these words, spoken by my 7 year old granddaughter, Natalie, made my heart full.

A couple weeks ago, she told her Momma...."If Daddy is going to Yaya's house today, he's gonna hear about Jesus cause that's all she talks about!"

WOW....THAT was probably one of the greatest compliments I have ever received. I sure hope that it's not only my Natalie that sees and hears that in her Yaya, but everyone I come in contact with.

I love my Jesus and He spills over into everything I say and do. He gives me SO much to talk about!!! He is constantly at work in my life. Every single day He weaves His way in and out of everything I do and it's only natural to talk about His goodness, His mercy and His great love for us all. He never ceases to amaze me SO I am compelled to yackity-yak about Him constantly!

"So we your people and the sheep of your pasture will give praise to you forever; to all generations we will tell of your praise!" Psalm 79:13

Oh God...my grandchildren are listening....my family....my friends.....strangers....God, when I walk away from people, let them say....

JESUS.....that's all she talks about.

1 comment:

"Virtuous Wannabe" said...

I love this...you do it so subconciously that you don't even know when people are listening....I keep thinking about that part in one of Chris Tomlin's songs, "How can I keep from singing your praise?", How can we? When we serve an all knowing, all seeing, peacekeeping, loving, forgiving, merciful God! What a blessing to hear your grandchildren say these words!