Thursday, February 5, 2009

ME???? Chosen by God???

Can it be true?
Can it???
Can it be that I, worthless, sinful, prideful, could have been CHOSEN by God?
My small brain is not big enough to wrap itself around that thought. But the thought lays itself out before me for me to contemplate, to soak up, to engulf myself in. I am in awe of this truth.
I'm speechless and am simply left to ponder this truth.

God CHOSE me!! Inside of my prideful self, lay something that God saw that He thought enough to seek after me....NO...to RUN after me!!!

CHOSEN

CHOSEN

CHOSEN

That's ME....CHOSEN BY GOD HIMSELF!!

If I have been CHOSEN or Established by God then that means He has placed things securely in order and has prepared me for a specific purpose!!! WOW! This is a mind-boggling fact that we learned in our ladies bible study class that still has me on my knees and in awe!

Barb....youngest of three sisters, friend, wife, mother, grandmother....nothing particularly special about me at all....

But the Creator of the petals on a rose, the many galaxies, the colors of the rainbow, the ocean tides, the tiny fingers and toes on my new grandson....

The One who created it all....

CHOSE ME!

Oh God
Search Me
Try Me
Teach Me Obedience
Teach Me YOU are the MY Sustainer
YOU are my SOURCE!

My heart yearns for you....it cries out for you but sometimes I refuse to hear You.
Help me God...

You CHOSE Me
Help me CHOOSE YOU every moment of my life...I want to honor you God.

"Search me, Oh God and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts."
Psalm 139:23

No comments: