Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just Stop and Think

"Day in and day out, we find ourselves in the monotony of life; self-help books, work, family, friends, cars, house, medications. Most of us are simply trying to live a "normal life." Have you ever found yourself wondering whether the goal of life should be normalcy? NOW is the time to stop and think." Francis Chan

I don't want to live this life looking, acting or feeling "normal".....you know, the kind of normal the world would see as normal.

JUST STOP AND THINK about it......do you "want" to look like the world? Do you want to fit in and blend in with what the world calls normal??? A ho-hum life, unfulfilled, living day to day hoping for better days ahead.

I don't....plain and simple......I just don't. I want to laugh loud, praise Him with ridiculous joy, dance in praise to Him, tell of His name to all I encounter and live like He calls me to live and from what I read in His Word, I shouldn't look like what the world calls "normal."

JUST STOP AND THINK.........

Let's not be normal.....let's be Jesus Freaks instead!

I encourage the reader to go to www.crazylovebook.com and watch the two videos you will find there. IF you have opportunity, I encourage you to also read this book, entitled "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan.

No comments: