Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's NEVER Too Late

My Lord and Savior
My husband
My children
My grandchildren
My parents
My grandparents
My teachers
My sisters
My aunts and uncles
My pastors
My friends

There would be NO possible way ever to list all those people to whom I owe a debt of gratitude and thanks for what they have done for me throughout my life. Many of the above listed people I'm sure I never thanked enough or maybe even never did say thank you to them.

I've always heard IT"S NEVER TOO LATE to send a thank you card as its' always in good taste to just mail it and forget that it was owed long ago. IT"S NEVER TOO LATE to say a simple THANK YOU, not just for what someone may have done for you but simply for who they are.

THANK YOU to ALL of you who mean so much to me. For loving me, for praying for me, for counseling me, for listening to me, for laughing with me, for crying with me, for putting up with me and for being a part of my life. "I thank my God for all my remembrance of you." Phillipians 1:3

So, who should you run and thank tonight or tomorrow for what they've done for you or simply.....for who they are?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE....We all sure do have an immense amount to be thankful for and each of YOU are part of what I'm thanking God for tonight:)

1 comment:

debseveryday said...

so incredibly thankful for you...love you!