Monday, August 10, 2009

What Are You Up To God?

Almost daily, I ask myself this very question. Followed by that question, I always tell God that I just wish He would write me a letter so I knew for SURE what He was doing and why.

But He's never done that yet. But what He does do is this.

He gives me that calm reassurance that He IS at work and sometimes, He even gives me a glimpse of what He's up to.

But today, once again, I asked Him WHAT ARE YOU UP TO GOD? I wanted to get aggravated and loose my patience and question Him as to what in the world could He possibly be thinking to allow this situation. Then He reminds me that we people were born with free wills and we get to choose our lives and living and there are millions all over this planet who have chosen to live miserable lives, even though they like to try to convince themselves that their lives are so perfect..... Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm....

Does God not know how absolutely stupid some of us are???? Good grief! Some of us shouldn't even have the right to make our own choices because it appears that all they know how to do is make bad ones:( Ok, ok.....I know I'm sounding cynical here, but God knows my heart and right this minute, that's where I'm at with how I'm feeling.

Thank goodness that He DOES know what He's up to. I don't have to know and probably if I did, I'd get in the way of His perfect work. I need to stop asking Him this question, but I admit, it sure is hard some days and this is one of those days.

No comments: