Saturday, August 1, 2009

I LOVE Saturdays!

Who doesn't love Saturdays? I was just remembering as a child how I couldn't wait for the school bell to ring on Friday afternoon cause that meant I had all day Saturday to get into trouble, walk all over God's green acres, catch tadpoles and frogs and play till my hearts content.

Saturdays were THE best day of the week for me back then.

Nowadays, I LOVE SATURDAYS for a totally different reason. Saturdays mean TOMORROW is right around the corner and TOMORROW is SUNDAY.....

Which is NOW my favorite day of the week!

Now I find myself on Saturdays feeling an excitement that begins building in the pit of my stomach around mid-day. All I can think about is our services the following day, those who might come to know Jesus, the preaching, the music, my SS class of precious young ladies and how I LOVE teaching them, dinner with my family and everything else that Sundays involve. I just LOVE Sundays!

I LOVE SATURDAYS now because the following day is SUNDAY....

My favorite day of the week! I can't wait for our services tomorrow and the wonderful fact of knowing that I personally know the Savior who died on the cross for me. It's my joy to gather with others to praise His holy and precious name!

I can't wait!

No comments: